Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Other Saw Forum

Hi Sawers,
    Once again I am unable to connect to the other Saw forum. It worked for a few days after I used the new address but now it's timed out again.
    How about you guys?
    Tim

P.S. I'm starting to miss all of Mark Stebbeds insults...
    Last edited by Tim Miskimon; 02-04-2005 at 08:47 PM.

Default Re: The Other Saw Forum

Same here - no luck.
    -Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Miskimon

P.S. I'm starting to miss all of Mark Stebbeds insults...
    I'm not sure I'd go that far!!! But at any rate, I'm unable to gain access as well.

Perry

Once again I am unable to connect to the other Saw forum. It worked for a few days after I used the new address but now it's timed out again.
    Same here from a geographically completely different location as of saturday morning 8:15 AM (forum time, see bottom of page). Their webserver seems to be ok, though.

I'm sure Guenter will take care of it :-)

Veit

I'm starting to miss all of Mark Stebbeds insults
    I DON'T. I'm SO glad this forum is here. I could really care less for the other forum, if only because of some of the "characters" that lurk there.

Seems Guenter's forum goes offline with some frequency around weekends. I recall a period where it went down every Friday for something like six weeks in a row.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

The other forum has been down since thursday morning. I know there are some non-Saw characters there but nevertheless I still enjoy some of the people there. After all it is the forum that took the place of the original IQS forum. I'm glad it was there for us Saw users to keep in touch & exchange knowledge. I've enjoyed going there everyday for the past 3 years & getting information. I hope it isn't gone forever. The other forum is kind of the not ready for prime time forum...

The other forum has been down since thursday morning... I hope it isn't gone forever.
    I wouldn't worry unless it isn't up tomorrow sometime. The typical pattern has been that when it goes down on the weekend, it's not back up till Monday when Guenter's back in the office.

Jay
    Planet Earth is an incredible gift. It's our one and only home, yet we're slowly killing it and, in the process, killing ourselves. Think about the world you want your children to live in. Please think "preservation", not "plunder".

Unless, it has been taken down completey because of some receint negative comments...... you just never know...
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com
    Creativity at the Speed of Sound

Monday, 11:34 am MST, still down so far as I can tell.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts