Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: AA Translator

Default Re: AA Translator

Thanks!
    Michael McInnis Productions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Runaway View Post
    Lots of progress being made with AAF files for our next release.
    Essentially, we can now create AAF files which either reference or embed both mono and/or stereo media.

It is interesting to note that while Nuendo will open an AAF with stereo media PT complains that the AAF contains stereo files and will only open them as mono - go figure.

The next release will contain a heap of other things but as far as AAF goes this is what we have so far:

* AAF Export: Can now create embedded AAF files
    * AAF Export: Can now create AAF files which reference or embed stereo media
    * AAF Import: No longer crashes when AAF contains more than 1,530 embedded files
    * AAF Import: Further enhancements with complex MC AAF files
    * AAF Import: Issues with ffmpeg library which caused 24bit wav files to be written as 16bit - now fixed

I just thought I'd share
    Thanks and just to let you know the link in your sig is wrong and not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Thanks and just to let you know the link in your sig is wrong and not working.
    Try this: http://www.aatranslator.com.au/.

You're right, the link he provided has a reference to the SAW forum in the hyperlink info.

Thanks - and here I was thinking that AAF was the hardest thing I had to tackle

Thanks, Runaway. Nice work, as always.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Great work and support for AAT.
    Thanks Michael!
    " It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life … that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bill Corkery Productions
    Studio for Creative Audio

Today i tried again to convert a simple sawstudio session into a OMF abd the result was a mess...frankly i think i´m a complet nerd...bored,i can´t lost my time
    could i send you a SS session and show me how to convert it in OMF? ,working with this piece of software can´t be so difficult...
    Last edited by averombri; 11-12-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.

Quote Originally Posted by averombri View Post
    Today i tried again to convert a simple sawstudio session into a OMF abd the result was a mess...frankly i think i´m a complet nerd...bored,i can´t lost my time
    could i send you a SS session and show me how to convert it in OMF? ,working with this piece of software can´t be so difficult...
    Maybe you should appeal directly to "Runaway" at AA Translator for help...
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Quote Originally Posted by averombri View Post
    It shouldn't be difficult and normally shouldn't be a problem but things can always go wrong when people and computers get together.

Email me: info at aatranslator dot com dot au and lets get you sorted out asap (when I say asap, given that it is 2am here in Sydney it will probably be in a few hours time)

Edit: Forums are great for all sorts of things and I try to keep across as many as I can but for fast and direct assistance with AAT best to contact me directly
    Last edited by Runaway; 11-20-2015 at 08:05 AM.