Close

Default Output plugin track ID issue in 5.0?

Thanks folks. Good to see you all as well.

Bob's been helping me out with a couple of things but I thought I'd ask if any of you are having a peculiar issue with output channel plugins' track IDs.

A quick check of edls prior to 5.0, when opened now, show the plugins on the output tracks think they are on vastly different input tracks. Example: my output track 1 plugins think they are on input track 79, instead of output track 1. When a new plugin is added to any of the output tracks, it shows the correct track ID. On sessions created prior to 5.0 they are showing up confused as to where they are.... This seems to only be an output track issue.

Certainly not a major deal, somewhere between humerous and annoying. They still work fine where they are, regardless of where they think they are.

Maybe more of you can provide Bob with some more useful data on the matter, unless it's just me!

All the best
    Chris Mickle

Default Re: Output plugin track ID issue in 5.0?

Its just the added track count... if you unpatch and repatch the plug, it should clear itself to the proper track ID.

Bob L

Thanks Bob - or if one doesn't mind, just don't worry about it!

Quote Originally Posted by 48trx View Post
    Thanks folks. Good to see you all as well.

Bob's been helping me out with a couple of things but I thought I'd ask if any of you are having a peculiar issue with output channel plugins' track IDs.

A quick check of edls prior to 5.0, when opened now, show the plugins on the output tracks think they are on vastly different input tracks. Example: my output track 1 plugins think they are on input track 79, instead of output track 1. When a new plugin is added to any of the output tracks, it shows the correct track ID. On sessions created prior to 5.0 they are showing up confused as to where they are.... This seems to only be an output track issue.

Certainly not a major deal, somewhere between humerous and annoying. They still work fine where they are, regardless of where they think they are.

Maybe more of you can provide Bob with some more useful data on the matter, unless it's just me!

All the best
    Chris Mickle
    Yes, this is happening here, and on large track counts with lots of plug-ins, it's a bit of a nuisance. But, not unmanageable.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

I am guessing those labels were saved in the old edls according to the track count as it was... I will look inside and see if I can create some kind of translation code to make the adjustment...

Bob L

As always, your efforts are MUCH appreciated, Bob.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.