Close

Default Library window title

Hi, all. A bit of help, please.

The title bar of a Library window of audio files shows the complete path to the folder/directory of the files. But I often have more than one Library window open, so the window is pretty narrow ... and the path name is too long for the width of the window, so the actual folder name (at the end) can't be seen. Any way to change that so only the folder name shows?

Thanks for any help.

Roger

Default Re: Library window title

Quote Originally Posted by radiorog View Post

The title bar of a Library window of audio files shows the complete path to the folder/directory of the files. But I often have more than one Library window open, so the window is pretty narrow ... and the path name is too long for the width of the window, so the actual folder name (at the end) can't be seen. Any way to change that so only the folder name shows?

Thanks for any help.

Roger
    Well, no... but couldn't you just rest your cursor over the right hand side of the box and drag it to the right until you can read the full directory path? Then shorten its height to an inch or so. Open a few of the libraries (as many as you need) and "stack" them. Then save them as an F key. I think that would work unless I'm not fully understanding your need... if so, sorry.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Default Re: Library window title

Quote Originally Posted by radiorog View Post

Thanks for any help.

Roger
    Another easy solution getting around that limit would be to simply go to the File menu and choose Open directory Of Audio Files. That will open to the directory the current files are in, I believe.