Close

Default BCF2000 faders not working

I got my BFC2000 yesterday and I'm still trying to figure things out.

It is connected via midi ports on RME Digiface. The solo and mute buttons work fine and other buttons seem to be working as well, but the faders are not working.

When the faders in SAW or the BCF are moved, the data lights on the BCF are flashing, so it's sending/receiving data. What am I missing.

Also, how are the four buttons at the bottom right of the BCF initially configured using the SAW template. I could probably figure it out with trial and error, but a map would be nice.

I had things working fine with my 01V a while back, it was pretty much plug and play. I'm not sure what's going on here.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

Default Re: BCF2000 faders not working

The BCF is programmable... therefore the internal programming must match the template... so if you read my helpfile and the BCF manual it will tell you how to download the syx data file down into the internal memory of the BCF and save it.

There are also step by step instructions here on the forum put up by a few of the users... search for BCF.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    The BCF is programmable... therefore the internal programming must match the template... so if you read my helpfile and the BCF manual it will tell you how to download the syx data file down into the internal memory of the BCF and save it.

There are also step by step instructions here on the forum put up by a few of the users... search for BCF.

Bob L
    Thanks Bob. I did a few searches, but all that I saw were step by step for USB connections. I'm using the actual midi ports on the RME.

I guess I didn't see the help file. Is it on the SAW website or the SAW manual?

Scott

Okay, found the help file.

Now to finish the install. I'm trying it at home first, then on the remote rig.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
    Scott

Pretty simple. It's now up and running. My midi chops are more than a bit rusty. I'm going to have to catch up!

Thanks again.
    Scott