Close

Default Export tracks to soundfiles with mixer processing weirdness

I was rendering some stems tonight and ran into what I hope is just me.

When I use the Export command with mixer processing in Sawstudio 5.1 the last couple seconds gets cut off. I ensured I didn't have an area marked by mistake as well, all clear. I then tried the export without the mixer processing and it renders fine the entire length. Can anyone else get this to happen?

-Cory

Default Re: Export tracks to soundfiles with mixer processing weirdness

Probably related to plug-ins you're using with latency. Are you using UAD plug-ins? Would it be simple enough to just extend the marked area?

Try putting a blank region a few seconds down the timeline following the end of the audio data. This fixes my UAD-related issues that sound like what you're experiencing. If you're using a marked area, then yes, extend that area past the point where you want the render to end.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Hmm, virtually all my mixes use UAD plugins on both input and output tracks, and I never have to extend beyond the end unless there's a reverb ringout. What am I doing...wrong?

Edit: Ah, I see this isn't for building mixes but for track exporting with processing, which I rarely do. I'll have to experiment a bit...