Close

Default Anyone in NYC area?

Hi,

Is there anyone in the NYC area that can come over to my place on Long Island and help me set up my new rig?

I have downloaded sawlite, and now I'm in the process of updating the drivers to my fireface 800.

I loaded my audio files into my audio drive, but when they load, it says it can't find this reverb or that thing (sorry to be so vague). I have downloaded my sawstudio reverb and levelizer too, so it should find those. maybe it's not finding the freeverb, which i have yet to download.

I'm not a techie, but I have a big project to finish and want to get things up and running.

even if someone can help me through logmein, that would help. I will pay of course!

Thanks in advance,

Paul 347-526-5795

Default Re: Anyone in NYC area?

Start with the obvious. Download Freeverb and try again. Also make sure the plug-ins are in the correct subfolders in your SawStudioLite folder.

Even if it can't find them, I would imagine you could still open the session. Just resave it without the plugs. Downside is you'd have to reinsert the plugs and tweak them again.