Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default SACWave Player v2

Hello,

I have updated the previous player to include output level fader adjustment. This VST version is called "SACWavev2.dll" - to distinguish it from the previous version.

I have been looking at an MP3 version...but that may be awhile...after all this is just a hobby.

PS: I have designed this one to look more like HapHazzard's Glass House shade - faders, buttons and such. Thank you again for the shade - it is my favourite by far.

Here it is: SACWave Player v2
    Last edited by mr_es335; 10-30-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Default Re: SACWave Player v2

That's Great. Thank you.

What's involved with creating a play list? is that beyond the scope of incorporating into the VST player?
    -SAC,SAWStudioLite,Midi Workshop,SATLive, Reaper
    -SAC Host (24 channel): Various Laptops via Digiface into APPSYS Adat extenders into (3) ADA8000,(2) BCF2000 controllers, 1x64 resolution
    -SAC Host (32 Channel): Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz , 4 Gig DDR/800mz RAM, ASUS PK5PL-CM MotherBd,XP Pro SP3, RME Raydat, (4) ADA8000's
    -SAC Remote: Various Tablets via AMPED Router
    -SAW Host : Asus Laptop, i7 12g RAM

Blog Entries

Hello,

No...just time...but I will look into this for you.

4. Default Re: SACWave Player v2

Hi,

First off, thanks for making something I have needed for a long time! I would not be opposed to paying for this!! Would you consider at some point, when you have the time, adding an elapsed / remaining time readout? This could be changed from elapsed to remaining with a simple toggle button and read out in minutes:seconds.

Thanks again,
    Tony

5. Default Re: SACWave Player v2

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Hello,

I have updated the previous player to include output level fader adjustment. This VST version is called "SACWavev2.dll" - to distinguish it from the previous version.

I have been looking at an MP3 version...but that may be awhile...after all this is just a hobby.

PS: I have designed this one to look more like HapHazzard's Glass House shade - faders, buttons and such. Thank you again for the shade - it is my favourite by far.

I'd also pay for this once it gets further developed. I'd love not having to deal with a CD player anymore.
    System Specs:
    Intel Core i7 2600, Asus P8P67
    8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
    2 - RME HDSPe Raydat
    6 - Behringer ADA8000s
    Buffer: 1x64

6. Default Re: SACWave Player v2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Scott View Post
    That's Great. Thank you.

What's involved with creating a play list? is that beyond the scope of incorporating into the VST player?
    ya know IF he gets the mp3 part worked out MAYBE a simple m3u style playlist that can be edited in notepad and called up?

Way cool and thanks!

Thumbs up Re: SACWave Player v2

Heavens to Hollowbodies......faders, evennnnnnn!!!

Nice update...thanx again!

Best regards,
    Míke È. Déè

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Machine Inc View Post
    ya know IF he gets the mp3 part worked out MAYBE a simple m3u style playlist that can be edited in notepad and called up?
    I'd look forward to the MP3 capability also.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Hello,

Pretty good for a hobby! MP3 version would be very nice.

How's the possibilty of 2 or 3db spaced fader marks? (so we can better calibrate left/right matches/differences)
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com