Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Slate VTM and VCC

Just Picked up the slate VTM and VCC, anyone else using them with SAWStudio? Having some issues with the Plugin window sizing, anyone else?
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com
    Creativity at the Speed of Sound

Default Re: Slate VTM and VCC

Quote Originally Posted by Carey Langille View Post
    Just Picked up the slate VTM and VCC, anyone else using them with SAWStudio? Having some issues with the Plugin window sizing, anyone else?
    Hi Carey,

The Slate plugins have not been stable for me in SAWStudio. It started with FG-X. I have to run them in a different host. I never bothered to try VCC in SAW.

Sorry, doesn't help much.

Question Re: Slate VTM and VCC

I hope this can be fixed.. on VCC, you have a channel plugin and a mixbus plugin, when you put the channel plugin on a channel, it appears fine, but when you use the open wide function arrow at the botton, the VST host window doesnt open big enough to see it all ( bob, is this something you have preset to a maximum size?) and when you hit the arrow to contract it back to the smalle size, the VST host window Shrinks to about 1/4" so you cant see anything.. I notice that in Sawstudio, the vst shows up in the MIDDLE of the host vst window, but on other daws, it shows up on the LEFT side of the Host vst window... Any ideas Bob??

VTM seems to work fine, EXCEPT i dont see the Reel animation.. Reels are suppose to start when the host starts playing back.. This doesnt happen in Sawstudio, but it is working in 2 other DAWS that i use.......
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com

Do they have a demo and does it show the same issues... with that, I may be able to see what it is looking for to work properly.

Also... make sure to try it with the Always OnTop option in my vst window canceled... sometimes that can block different operations depending how they handle their window operations.

Bob L

Hey BOB, heres the Link to the DEMOS page for ya.. Thanks for looking into this issue.... Maybe this will shed some more light on the VST Beast as it is! I will also try the Always on top selection and see if that changes anything....

http://drumclassroom.net/demos/
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com

Oops... ilok2 required...

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post

Bob L
    Man, I hate that!! It is just arrogant of a company to require a dongle of any type just to run a demo. My money ends up elsewhere.
    Angie Dickinson Mickle

The Studio
    http://www.avocadoproductions.com/ze.../recording.htm

Chris' tribute site
    http://www.micklesong.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post

Bob L

Im sure as a developer , they can set you up with the software/ dongle.. i bought the ilok2 cause it would nto work with my ilok1, didnt know the demo needed it....
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com

I'll have to look further... no guarentees.

Bob L

Problems here, as well.
    Ken
    Intel P4 3.0 4gb Ram
    Motu 2408 X 2
    Ada 8000 X1
    8 channels of Seventh Circle Preamps