Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: EZ Drummer and SAW and MWS

Thanks Bob

Blog Entries

Tip for ya,

Goto to the Ezdrummer file where it's installed and look for the folder "Midi", make a short cut for it and place it on the Desktop or where it's easy to find.

Then in MWS just import midi from that file.

Hey Micro...any particular reason why you want the EZ Drummer Midi file on the Desktop? Does it simplify the work flow? is EZ already pointing at it in it's File path directory?
    -SAC,SAWStudioLite,Midi Workshop,SATLive, Reaper
    -SAC Host (24 channel): Various Laptops via Digiface into APPSYS Adat extenders into (3) ADA8000,(2) BCF2000 controllers, 1x64 resolution
    -SAC Host (32 Channel): Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz , 4 Gig DDR/800mz RAM, ASUS PK5PL-CM MotherBd,XP Pro SP3, RME Raydat, (4) ADA8000's
    -SAC Remote: Various Tablets via AMPED Router
    -SAW Host : Asus Laptop, i7 12g RAM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Scott View Post
    Hey Micro...any particular reason why you want the EZ Drummer Midi file on the Desktop? Does it simplify the work flow? is EZ already pointing at it in it's File path directory?
    The reason I say to do it is you can't drag the midi files into MWS. So do the next best thing. Find the midi file you like in Ezdrummer by demoing them and then just import it in. Having a easy way to locate a file helps workflow IMHO.

brettbrandon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    The reason I say to do it is you can't drag the midi files into MWS. So do the next best thing. Find the midi file you like in Ezdrummer by demoing them and then just import it in. Having a easy way to locate a file helps workflow IMHO.
    Except that you are importing measures and not a song. And alot of the measures are different length....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brettbrandon View Post
    Except that you are importing measures and not a song. And alot of the measures are different length....
    True but either way you have to import them, you cannot drag them in. And in the midI file they are all categorized so it's easy to find them once you figure out which 1 you like after you sampled the MIDI file in the easy drummer VST.

I just made a folder for Ez drummer loops on the desktop. Import the 1st blend all others.. Works great... Thanks to all who help me get EZ drummer working...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I just made a folder for Ez drummer loops on the desktop. Import the 1st blend all others.. Works great... Thanks to all who help me get EZ drummer working...
    Glad you find it useful.