Close

Default Wireless App/ Slate Digital

Hey Bob, any chance of a small mixer app for android? Ipad? ipod? devices for musicians to handle the headphone l;evels in the studio.. Seems to be the next logical step in the game... OH any news on the Slate Digital issues? Thanks in Advance!
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com
    Creativity at the Speed of Sound

Default Re: Wireless App/ Slate Digital

I am still planning on releasing the remote api so other programmers can create all the android, i-whatever apps they want.

Nothing on Slate.

Bob L

So, is it fair to say that development on SAW has stopped? There's been no update of any kind as far as I can see, since Nov 2011. It's great that there are no bug fixes which people are clamouring for - I know historically they have been very quick to get coded - but is there really no further progress needed or wanted or planned?

Dominic

i sure hope NOT!!!!!! im personally still waiting for a few things....
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com

SAWStudio and SAC development still has many things on the todo list.... Life has just gotten in the way...

Bob L

I have Sent a Request to Slate DIgital again asking them to try using their plugin with SAWStudio to see the Issue we are all having with VCC and TAPE Plugin.. Lets hope guys that it can get resolved, Im afraid im loosing hope...

Please feel free to put in your own erro report to slate, as it may get it to happen faster... They seemed really responsive the first time i contaced them....
    Carey A. Langille
    Producer/Engineer
    Ocean Sound Productions
    www.oceansoundstudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by DominicPerry View Post
    So, is it fair to say that development on SAW has stopped? There's been no update of any kind as far as I can see, since Nov 2011. It's great that there are no bug fixes which people are clamouring for - I know historically they have been very quick to get coded - but is there really no further progress needed or wanted or planned?

Dominic
    Dominic, I've been a very happy camper in Saw.
    Lots of use ... and the faders and switches are still in good shape!)
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    SAWStudio and SAC development still has many things on the todo list.... Life has just gotten in the way...

Bob L
    That's good. Sometimes 'life' needs to come first.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com