Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smile Re: New Levelizer Video

Bob,
    Is it possable to have an size option on your video's? I would really like to watch them at full screen. I'm sure that with this group of people most are on DSL or above. My comcast conn. (cable modem) is now 3meg down. So how bout stream'n some High Def?
    Just a thought......

Default Re: New Levelizer Video

Quote Originally Posted by spiritman
    Bob,
    Is it possable to have an size option on your video's? I would really like to watch them at full screen. I'm sure that with this group of people most are on DSL or above. My comcast conn. (cable modem) is now 3meg down. So how bout stream'n some High Def?
    Just a thought......
    Poor server got hit big already once... I think they oughta spend the time/money elsewhere You can always fullscreen the videos at semi-low-res....

just turn your screen resolution down and it will look pretty good comparably.
    Lovingly signed,
    Robert Randolph

Hey Bob,
    I just finally got around to using the Levelizer as you demonstrate in the video and I too am a convert. The result is very impressive, just great.

Thanksagain,
    Bruce

On my setup here, the videos popup in the media player and I can just grab the window and size it to any size I want. You can also double-click the media player window to set it to full screen.

Bob L

On my setup here, the videos popup in the media player and I can just grab the window and size it to any size I want. You can also double-click the media player window to set it to full screen.
    This is what I do also.