Close

Default Signal switch limitation

I think it would be nice to have the ability to use more signal switches. I've been using it a lot for talkback, but I'd like the ability to talk to individuals too. Of course I can always use a switch mic, but then I'm grabbing faders. I'd like to have one signal switch that goes into everyone's ears, and a row of them for each individual. Is this possible to implement easily in a future update?

Default Re: Signal switch limitation

Not very pratical to have a row of them taking up so many inputs... try using a few scenes which change the routing of the one... easy enough to click a scene to talk to an individual, then click a scene to talk to everyone.

Bob L

That's a good idea, I'll try it.
    Thanks.

Just make sure to disable spacebar advance for the scenes! When I first started messing with scenes I had one cause my entire mix to mute on me in the middle of a show but didn’t quite understand until after, what the cause was.

Quote Originally Posted by kylesoundman View Post
    Just make sure to disable spacebar advance for the scenes! When I first started messing with scenes I had one cause my entire mix to mute on me in the middle of a show but didn’t quite understand until after, what the cause was.
    +100

Butch

Quote Originally Posted by kylesoundman View Post
    Definitely! This would be one of those "better defaulted off" things
    Ben Farmer
    Omaha, NE
    ETCP Certified Entertainment Electrician