Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Eleven Rack Standalone Editor is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Well the truth is the general public does not know or care and I am sure you love some music and have no clue how they got the sound. in the end it is not so much the equipment it is all about what the musician does with the equipment they have
    I SO love it when people say "...the truth is...", or "...there's no doubt that..." or "... it's plain that...". Or when they pretend to speak for "the American people". Please, Micro, recognize that you're stating YOUR opinion, and not a fact or "the truth".

And yes, you started this thread to let people know that you've had success using the Eleven Rack within SAWStudio. But the interesting thing about forums is that they are open discussions, and a topic or comment can generate other comments which others may find interesting and lead to new ideas or discoveries. You can try to "own" and protect your thread from poachers, but I don't see the point.

Happy Holidays.
    Currently using:
    T43p Thinkpad w/XP SP3 for FOH, Subs and Front Fill Mixes (20% CPU load);
    T500 Thinkpad w/Win7 SP1 for 6 Monitor Mixes (15% CPU load)
    Running at 2x32
    2 Digifaces, 1 w/CardBus, 1 w/ExpressCard
    3-Octamic-D for mic inputs - using the dual outputs to split the ADAT signal to the Digifaces;
    1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all FOH sends; 1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all Monitor sends;

Default Re: Eleven Rack Standalone Editor is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Well the truth is the general public does not know or care and I am sure you love some music and have no clue how they got the sound. in the end it is not so much the equipment it is all about what the musician does with the equipment they have

The Eleven Rack works great in SawStudio. It has the True-Z input which automatically adjusts to the impedance of the instrument you are using which really makes a huge difference when you play, you feel it.
    ...AND you've missed my point, entirely.

But thanks for letting me know what the truth is.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts