Close

1. Default SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

Hi All. We are in need of local production for a flashmob type appearance at the Room & Board store - 2675 NE University Village Street Seattle, Washington 98105 on Sat Dec 13th. Production would consist of Speakers on sticks, console, 3 wireless mics and Tech to operate. Show consists of ONE song performed to a track. Track will be provided via Ipad. The room size is approximately 30ft x 30ft. Ability to tie into the house ceiling speaker system (1/8th inch input) desirable. If interested, please respond via email with equip list and pricing to hal dot clague at gmail.com. Thanks

Hal Clague

Production Manager
    Divas Entertainment Inc

2. Default Re: SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

Oops, Mis-typed the email. :-[ should be hclague2@gmail.com

3. Default Re: SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

Hey guys I still need this covered. Anyone have any suggestions?97

4. Default Re: SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

Have you tried to contact any of the local audio companies in Seattle? They should have equipment and people to do exactly what you need.
    Also, you can list this on Craigslist for the Sea-Tac area.
    Does this store do any sort of live events? If so, you should check with them to see if they have any contacts for gear and people.

Default Re: SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

I'll check a couple of sources for you. You could also check Carlson Audio or Morgan Sound, the 2 big players in the Seattle area. I'm sure there are others that would be cheaper.

6. Default Re: SOS production/tech needed for short (1 song) track show – Seattle

Thanks Ira and airickess. I'll try those suggestions. Ira if you know a smaller operator that's interested let me know. Should be an easy gig.

Hal 952-200-2470