Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default installing Saw Reverb

I just purchased bob's Rev., put it in the native plug in folder. .dll is there but it won't show up on my fx menu??

Default Re: installing Saw Reverb

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I just purchased bob's Rev., put it in the native plug in folder. .dll is there but it won't show up on my fx menu??
    Are you displaying 'All Plugins'? Click the Group button at the top of the FX Choices window to see.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Dave , Yes, the all plug in is checked..

Blog Entries

Hello,
    ...interesting...it should be placed in the Native_PlugIns folder by default. Maybe try re-installing it.

Make sure to install it while SAWStudio is not running... close SAW and then do the install.

You should not have to place anything manually... the install will handle everything for you.

Bob L

Saw is closed, tried reinstalling , It says its been installed correctly, Still not on the fx menu.

Saw is closed, tried reinstalling , It says its been installed correctly, Still not on the fx menu.
    Do you have SAWStudio installed in it's default location? (C:\SAWStudio)

Do not put the Reverb dll into a folder within the native plugins folder. I believe SAW will not see the dll if you do that. The plugin should be in this location:

C:\SAWStudio\Native_PlugIns\Studio_FX_Reverb.dll

You should see an entry in the SAWStudioFX_Native.ini file which is located in that same folder. If you don't see an entry, something went wrong with the install and you can add the filename to the list manually. Make sure to hit enter after typing/pasting the filename to the list in the ini file.

Having said all that, what OS are you running?

I actually have SawStudioLite.

During the install of the plug-in, when it asks where to install it, it defaults to c:/SAWStudio. You need to make sure that says C:/SAWStudioLite.

Having said that....

If you check your C: drive, there may now be a folder called SAWStudio that is separate from the SAWStudioLite folder. Look in that SAWStudio folder for a Native_Plugins folder, wherein you may find your errant .dll file. Then just copy it into the Native-Plugins folder in your SAWStudioLite folder. If there is no SAWStudio folder, then just reinstall the plugin, making sure to confirm the correct folder.

10. Default Re: installing Saw Reverb

Curt has it right , I have lite also and have to add LITE to the location during install.