Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile Re: Excitement In The SAC Camp!

Bob...Just heard the news,and Great news it is! I know it has been a long and interesting ride.Great things to come.

Default Re: Excitement In The SAC Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Exactly... any MADI interface and one or more of the new I/O boxes... its going to be fun.

Bob L
    This is great Bob.

What's the possibility of opening up the control protocol for others that may want to build remotable pre-amps?

Seems like the hard work has been done.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Yes... I am prepared to put the protocol up for free as soon as we have finalized all the details.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Yes... I am prepared to put the protocol up for free as soon as we have finalized all the details.

Bob L

I'm sure there will be lots of interest. Once again thanks for all of your effort.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Great Stuff Bob, Congrats.....very excited with 4.0 and the multi touch, it is now working

Elton is back in Vegas at Caesars. Here is a look at the new 96 x 96 chan MADI system now in service running SAC Version 4.1.

Notice the duplicate backup computer installed and ready to go with only a few cable switches.

Everything is working like a champ after a day of tweaking and tuning. Fun stuff!

So far... a week of shows and even a full day of TV shoot and mixing right there on the stage with no need to book studio time.

A huge thanks to Alan and Lindsay for their efforts in making this happen.

Bob L

Wow, that looks good!
    Well done.
    "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." - Nigel Tufnel

Nice indeed!!
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Nice!
    Rig: Silverstone gd01sr Case, Asrock H55m LE Mobo, Intel Core i5 661, 4 MB Kingston Ram, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 500GB Samsung HD, Motu 424 PCIe, 2 x Motu 2408 MK3, 6 x ADA8000 (modded power supply and remoteable gains), 2 x Appsys ADX 64pro, 2 x BCF 2000, Motu Fast Lane Midi Interface

Some clues well accepted...MoBo,processor,OS...
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.