Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Touch view doesn't seem to work for me

I downloaded the 4.0 remote. Attached is how the touch view looks on my Samsung series 7 slate. Bummer.

Default Re: Touch view doesn't seem to work for me

What's the bummer... the window is like the Zoom Mixer... if you can't see the whole thing it scrolls vertically easy enough to allow you to reach the buttons that are cutoff.

Size the window to fit your small screen... use the vscroll feature to scroll the view up so you see the full faders... then you can easily right-touch and scroll the view up or down to reach the other buttons when needed. Save the view in an F-Key and you are set to go.

Or, you need a tablet with a higher resolution screen to see the whole thing at once.

Bob L

3. Default Re: Touch view doesn't seem to work for me

May be a dumb question, but do you have the screen resolution set to 1366 x 768?

It's a 11.6" screen. Resolution is set properly. I'm bummed that the window doesn't scale. There is a touch view that ONLY works well on SOME windows only tablets. Not really getting the logic, but it's your product not mine. When compared to other tablet interfaces, this one is disappointing to me.

Check your Display Properties settings also... make sure the tablet is set to 100%... not 150% or more. This way you will get the most resolution.

Bob L

The problem is that the window opens full size despite the resolution. You have to resize the window, drag it up, then resize again to get it to work.
    SAC Host: Custom built i3 / Gigabyte based rackmount PC, MOTU 424/2408(2), Profire2626(4),. up to. on up to 6 monitor mixers.WinXP Home.
    Plugins/Processing: RML, Antares, ReaPlugs. Recording with Reaper.
    System Load - 25-30%, at 1x32

99% of the time, things that aren't being done aren't because they don't work. The other 1% is split evenly between fools and geniuses.
    BE your sound.

Who cares what size it opens... you will want to set it in place and save an F-Key view or two... you are worried about stuff that does not matter in the least... the entire power of the interface is your workspace views that you get to create, not how the windows open first time around.

You have missed the point completely and you continue to focus on the wrong things. If you are not using the power of the F-Keys, you are running on two cylinders instead of 12.

Bob L

I don't have my tablet with me but I'll try that when I get home this afternoon. IF I can resize the window to fit all of the touch view on my tablet my disappointment will be dissipated. Then I'll just have to learn how to quickly scroll left and right between channels.
    Also, I agree that regardless how the windows open, I put them where I want them and then use the Fkeys to save my configs.

Is it possible to pre-scale the windows based on the monitor/screen size and resolution?

The fact is that almost all of us have 1280x800 tablets,a smaller touch view (just a little) should be excellent!
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.