Close

Default midi control of monitor view

Just finished a show using SAC 4 (latest download)
    All went great used Touch view on a asus t500 1360X768 screen I could show the faders and the mutes and solo Yes I set a couple F keys to move around eq section works ok just wish for fader for frequency instead of pop up (hard to hit correct spot with small screen)
    The green line for mute through is GREAT thanks
    Monitor view is also a great help
    Am I missing something or isn't it possible to control the monitor mixer with a BCF2000 like all the other views ? I was really hoping I could select a ch and then use the BCF2000 to control it on up to 8 mixes at once.
    Also I could not select across mixes to link them like in all other views
    When setting up monitors prior to the band showing up I would like to be able to adjust across all mixes for vocal mics and stuff then with the band on stage make minor adjustments
    And I hate to even say this but I can not get scrolling to work with fingers

Butch

Default Re: midi control of monitor view

Also noticed The green line does not show for mute trough on the monitor view for mix 1

Butch

The display updates on the Monitor mixer from midi control and the Mute thru seem to be not connecting properly... thanks... I'll check into it.

The selection on Monitor view across mixers is still in the works... the internal code structure is quite different from selection across channels... still working out the details.

Bob L

Fixed... new release is posted... still version 4.0.

Bob L

Thanks Bob
    I have another show tonight so I will test again

Butch