Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help please

1. Default Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Hugh,

Tap points for monitor mixers are at the top of the chan strip modules on each mixer... switch to mixer 1, then click on the I/A (Input/Attenuator) zone on the F Mixer view... this will pop you to the top of the module... then click in the input source zone... there are your tap points.

Headphones are usually plugged into the solo bus which can listen to all mixer chans and outputs... set your FOH solo bus device to a pair of unused outputs (I usually use the last pair thatare installed)... then when you solo a chan you should hear it in the headphones (connected to those device outs)... then if you click the solo lite at the top of the main view, and switch mixers, the master out solo will chase you from mixer to mixer allowing you to monitor all mixers from one location.

You can copy chan settings in groups with the mixer duplication and copy to finctions found by right-clicking the Current Mixer display zone at the top center of the main window. You can also use the individual chan store/recall memory cell functions (alt-right-click any mixer chan).

Hugh, feel free to give me a call at the contact number listed on the SAC website and I would be happy to step you thru some basic setup details to help get you started.

Bob L
    Thanks bob that's great. I understand the solo bus its just patching it out of the solo buss from the mixer preferably locally. As far as I can see the ins and outs can only use one IO method.

What I was trying to do was use my Dante IO for all main ins and outs then patch the solo bus to the computers sound card so I could run the solo buss in to the host computers headphone output?

May be a skype session is in order what is your time zone?

Default Re: Help please

Only one ASIO driver at a time... you will need to use one pair of outs for the solo bus... I usually use the last pair... this will then drive a small headphone amp or small physical Makcie type mixer for the headphones... or use a wired or wireless in-ear system... with the wireless, you can walk around the stage or venue with it.

I am in US West Coast timezone... I can setup a live streaming training for you if you want.

Bob L