Close

Thread: About Scenes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default About Scenes

Hello,
    In reference to Hugh J's post on "Scenes", I thought it appropriate to start a new tread so as to keep Hugh J's post from going "to far south". Also, I wish to address some rather pertinent points presented by Bob in that post for further clarification and discussion in the hopes that this will assist others in a better understanding of Scenes.

Point #1: "You are also given the power to alter the scene values as well as the scene property values after the fact..."
    Response: If I understand this point correctly, it would appear that the Scene Properties dialog consists of two main sections, 1) the scene values section and, 2) scene property values section. The scene values section would then consist of the Input switches, the Return switches and the Output switches. The scene property values section would then consist of the Update Channel button, the Fade ms text input box, the Switches First switch, the Select Partial Chan switch, the FOH and MON mixer switches, and the Mixer Chan Order switch.

Point #2: "The scene update option updates the current scene knob and switch values...the scene properties option updates the selected options and chan and mixer selections."
    Question 1: Does the "scene update option" refer to the [Updt] button in the Scene View window or does "scene update option" refer to the scene values section as noted above?
    Question 2: Does the "scene properties option" refer to the scene property values section as noted above?

Please advise.

Blog Entries

Default Re: About Scenes

Hello,

Any comments?

Default Re: About Scenes

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Hello,

Any comments?
    Good clarification in question. Had the same questions myself, while contemplating upgrade.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com