Close

Post Behringer BCF 2000 Template SAC 4.2

Hello Bob,

I recently upgraded to 4.2.

What i am really missing: Why is there no Midi Template, where 3 BCF 2000 will work connected to 3 Midi Ports like the new Mackie und Icon templates?

I tried to get 3 BCF working (on SAC 3.1) with midiyoke and virtual Midi Cable, but i could not get it to work on 1 SAC Midiport.

Connecting it to 3 Midiports like the new Mackie and Icon template would make life a bit easier (In my opinion). That would be a great feature.

Thank you for your nice Piece of Software, which i am using for 5 years now without any Problems.

Best Wishes
    Andreas Arndt
    Rig: Silverstone gd01sr Case, Asrock H55m LE Mobo, Intel Core i5 661, 4 MB Kingston Ram, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 500GB Samsung HD, Motu 424 PCIe, 2 x Motu 2408 MK3, 6 x ADA8000 (modded power supply and remoteable gains), 2 x Appsys ADX 64pro, 2 x BCF 2000, Motu Fast Lane Midi Interface

Default Re: Behringer BCF 2000 Template SAC 4.2

:-) The virtual Behringer MCU display does support only 8 channels

Tony
    3 * TIO1608 + AIC-128 + X-Touch + Dante -> AES + DADC-144DT

SATlive is my measurement software
    DIN 15905-5 (German SPL Limit)

Because the BCF2000 does not work the same way as the MCU... it interconnects as specified in the manual which comes direct from the Behringer manual.

You might try setting them into Mackie mode and then using the new midi port options to connect three of them with the MCU templates.

Bob L

Hi Bob,

i just tried 2 BCF in Mackie Mode, both connected via seperate usb Port with the new "MidiCtrl_Mackie_MCUPro_No_Meters_16Ch_Ex_Pro. mct" template, Tested with SacRemote 4.2

Midi Control Devices where corectly set.

It started to work, but after a short while, problems (like faders not sending control Data to SAC, whole Software seems to hang, etc.) occur.

I tested the same BCF Configuration, but one BCF Running "MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_Ch_1-8_Preset.syx" and the other Running "MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_Ch_9-16_Preset.syx" and "MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_16-Ch.mct" template File. But in this mode, SAC only receives Date from First BCF.

So that would be great, if SAC takes and receives control Data from a second or third usb Midi Device with "Sac MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_Ch_x-xx_Preset.syx Data.
    It would be a "nice to have" Option, if you are not willing to buy expensive Mackie Controllers (and i already have 3 BCF standing around )

Best Wishes
    Andreas Arndt
    (PS: Sorry for my bad English)
    Rig: Silverstone gd01sr Case, Asrock H55m LE Mobo, Intel Core i5 661, 4 MB Kingston Ram, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 500GB Samsung HD, Motu 424 PCIe, 2 x Motu 2408 MK3, 6 x ADA8000 (modded power supply and remoteable gains), 2 x Appsys ADX 64pro, 2 x BCF 2000, Motu Fast Lane Midi Interface

Andreas;
    with success; the new "MidiCtrl_Mackie_MCUPro_No_Meters_24Ch_Ex_Pro. mct" template works like a charme (YES....)
    the following config:
    midi controler=
    first=bcf2000 (1)
    second= bcf2000 (2)
    third in = bcf2000 (3)
    third out= midiyoke out 1

Midiyoke config with 3 in/out

midiyoke out 3 to bcf2000(3) in / with pass sysex but the wire paramater don't !!!!

bcfview config on bcf2000 (3)

that way = 24 faders and encoder, and the last bcf work full MCU !

best regards.
    S.A.C. 4.2
    2 digimax FS, 2 profire2626, 1 Raydat, ! 3XBCF2000 ! YES it's great ! (MCU MODE with midi yoke and 1 bcfview )
    2 laptop remote, more to come...

Nice to hear that,

but i really need a step by step guide. (Would be nice with screen Shots)

You use Midi_Yoke and Midi-OX? In Midi-Yoke i cant find Sysex through Filter and wire paramater. And to be honest, i do not understand the Routing of Ports in Midi-OX.

Best Wishes
    Andreas Arndt