Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Default Re: Lon Bronson Live Album Feature on SSRN

Quote Originally Posted by kent
    I have a perfect capture of the entire show. Used Kaffeine on FC3. If anyone is interesed, Bob, let me know.
    Kent
    That would be neat if it could be re-streamed from a section of Sawstudio.com (from where the other videos are available).
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

"That would be neat if it could be re-streamed from a section of Sawstudio.com (from where the other videos are available)."

Yes! My thoughts exactly. I didn't get to hear it. So much goin' on right now. I'm sure it was great.

Kent,

Good deal... can you send me copy... is it captured as mp3? Is it too big to send in an email... send to the radio@SAWStudio.com

Bob L

4. Default Re: Lon Bronson Live Album Feature on SSRN

Bob, ~73 Mb. Can send email or CDsnailmail (or ftp?, my server down, yours up?, PM loginfo to yours, if not anon)

Kent

*edit* Mail server won't let me. File too big. Anyone have an ftp up we can use for this xfer? Send tell here or PM.**
    Last edited by kent; 04-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.
    Chicks Rule. . .

5. Default Re: Lon Bronson Live Album Feature on SSRN

Hi Kent,

I've PM'd you the FTP access login for one of our servers.

Thank you!!

-Jeanne

6. Default Re: Lon Bronson Live Album Feature on SSRN

File successfully transfered. Request for FTP services no longer applicable.
    Regards,
    Kent
    Chicks Rule. . .

Thanks Kent... much appreciated. I'll try to get this up for others to hear.

Bob L

8. Default Re: Lon Bronson Live Album Feature on SSRN

Kewl
    Chicks Rule. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L
    Thanks Kent... much appreciated. I'll try to get this up for others to hear.

Bob L
    Kent, since you helped make this happen, I got 'permission' to let you know you can go back to "Biker" Chicks, if you want to!!

Thanks to you, and Bob if this can be up and running, so the rest of us can hear, and benefit from it!! What a way to do business!!!
    John
    Mountain Media, Inc.

Bob, could you provide more detail on how you recorded the show. I know you indicated you used the RME sound card with the Berhinger ADA8000 with the a feed split from the microphones. Did you use any compression on the way in and if so was it outboard? Also what kid of mics were they using during the show. I am looking to put togher a mobile recoring set up. Thanks for the info.
    Joe