Close

Thread: Meter tap point

Default Meter tap point

Hi Everybody!
    it could be possible to have different meter tap points in host and remotes?
    thanks in advance
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.

Default Re: Meter tap point

I'm thinking probably not, but Bob would have to chime in here.

You could of coarse just try it and see.

------------ EDIT

Just tested this and the answer is no. You can only change the meter tap point on a remote only if it has FOH rights and it then changes the setting on the host (Meaning the Meter Tap Point is not separate).

Actually this makes complete sense. The remote doesn't process any audio so there would be no way for it to handle meter processing.
    Last edited by cgrafx; 10-25-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

You should be able to change meter tap point on the different monitor mixes. Is that what you need it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale B View Post
    You should be able to change meter tap point on the different monitor mixes. Is that what you need it for?
    Meter tap points are global for the entire mix engine. Unless I've missed something, there isn't anyway to set the tap point individual for each monitor mix.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Your correct. My mistake.