Close

Default UAD-2 Quad Firewire setup SAWSTUDIO or SAC

Posted on the Sawstudio forum. Wondering if anyone is using the UAD2 Quad Firewire satellite with SAC or SAW. UAD plugins are not showing up in my fx windows in sawstudio. Followed setup spot on. It is in the background. I have gone thru the complete process. No plugins in the IQsoft programs. Ableton lite is recognizing them. I am using windows 10. My new box is an I7 quad with a bunch of ram and ssd drive/ 7200rpm. Everything is running fine, except this new install.

Default Re: UAD-2 Quad Firewire setup SAWSTUDIO or SAC

no UAD users?

Thanks I figured it out I think

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Posted on the Sawstudio forum. Wondering if anyone is using the UAD2 Quad Firewire satellite with SAC or SAW. UAD plugins are not showing up in my fx windows in sawstudio. Followed setup spot on. It is in the background. I have gone thru the complete process. No plugins in the IQsoft programs. Ableton lite is recognizing them. I am using windows 10. My new box is an I7 quad with a bunch of ram and ssd drive/ 7200rpm. Everything is running fine, except this new install.
    Ralph -- see my post on the SAW side. SAW needs a reference to the DLLs in it's own installation folder structure. While most hosts look for them in the Programs/Steinberg folder, SAW does not.

How did you fix it?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Thanks again Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Thanks again Dave.
    You betcha.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts