Close

Default OT: Mix Templates? Why didn't we think of that?

Just saw a "suggested post" in Facebook. Mix Templates for PT. What a concept.

This time, though, it's the mix templates of the stars. Sure beats having to do your own engineering.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Default Re: OT: Mix Templates? Why didn't we think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    Just saw a "suggested post" in Facebook. Mix Templates for PT. What a concept.

This time, though, it's the mix templates of the stars. Sure beats having to do your own engineering.
    Year after year (actually decade after decade) I've watched the trend of normal stuff we take for granted in SawStudio, coming out years later as a touted revolutionary new life changing production concept in PT.

Thanks again to Bob for an "Amazing Ride" over the decades!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Carl, I too have been a SS guy for decades! I so agree with you sir!! And the SOUND QUALITY! None better!

+1
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post
    Thanks again to Bob for an "Amazing Ride" over the decades!
    I wish I had known that SAW continued to exist after I bought my copy of SAWse twenty-some-odd years ago! When I realized my "next" computer would not run SAWse, I panicked and started sleeping with every other digital editing software package out there. I hated them all and lost a lot of sleep because I could no longer fly through my production jobs like I had learned to do with SAWse.

It was only by accident that I discovered SAW is still out there. Got SAW Basic now (I do mostly four-track editing for telephone "on-hold" programs) and, even though it's overkill for what I need, it feels like "home" and I can't wait to master it twenty years from now!