Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAC Sales?

Default SAC Sales?

Can you not buy SAC anymore? I was going to finally do the 4.0 upgrade and the store seems to be gone...
    -Craig

Default Re: SAC Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Allen View Post
    Can you not buy SAC anymore? I was going to finally do the 4.0 upgrade and the store seems to be gone...
    Near as I can tell the website is undergoing revisions and changes.

I'm sure if you contact bob directly, he would be happy to get you the upgrade.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Lots of changes in the wind. There are a few pending deals with major companies for SAC licensing systems. Also... due to the demise of Win XP, I am offering specialized Windows Embedded SAC mix engine systems for direct sales in many customized formats. This includes a legal WES2009 embedded Microsoft license for an extremely stable and high performance version of Win XP Embedded. Contact me directly if interested.

Bob L

I upgraded my SAC / SAW system for a recording Gig this past Friday night and was "alarmed" to see the SAC Site down. This explains it.

The gig went well and the SAC / SAW recording combo performed flawlessly. Thanks Bob...I did find the SACRemote on the RML website.

Could you post that in the User Download area?
    Last edited by Jeff Scott; 02-19-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    -SAC,SAWStudioLite,Midi Workshop,SATLive, Reaper
    -SAC Host (24 channel): Various Laptops via Digiface into APPSYS Adat extenders into (3) ADA8000,(2) BCF2000 controllers, 1x64 resolution
    -SAC Host (32 Channel): Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz , 4 Gig DDR/800mz RAM, ASUS PK5PL-CM MotherBd,XP Pro SP3, RME Raydat, (4) ADA8000's
    -SAC Remote: Various Tablets via AMPED Router
    -SAW Host : Asus Laptop, i7 12g RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Lots of changes in the wind. There are a few pending deals with major companies for SAC licensing systems. Also... due to the demise of Win XP, I am offering specialized Windows Embedded SAC mix engine systems for direct sales in many customized formats. This includes a legal WES2009 embedded Microsoft license for an extremely stable and high performance version of Win XP Embedded. Contact me directly if interested.
    Awesome Bob. I hope it all goes well for you!

what exactly does all this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Reujonik View Post
    what exactly does all this mean?
    it means contact bob directly if you need to upgrade or purchase anything until the dust settles and either a new online store will be setup or there will be alternate distribution through a 3rd party.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Where would the latest SAC remote be?

Thanks
    Denis Hillman
    Queensland
    Australia

Blog Entries

Hello,

The latest SACRemote is V4.3.

See here: www.RMLLabs.com
    Last edited by mr_es335; 03-05-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Bob, a friend gave a copy of embedded XP 2009, is is any chance of installing in new mainboards, either SSD SATA hard disks and drivers of new devices?
    Hosts:Gigabite MB 2 Gb.RAM E5400 RME 9632 Win XP SP III /the same but w/Q6600 and digi 9652-ada 8K and Apogee Mini Me via AES/EBU,Traveler MK1,MBox 2
    Remotes:Sony Vaio and generic Centrino 1.73-Dv-Link Router and USB Sticks, SAC & SSLite all native RML labs Plugins.