Close

1. Default Copying channels to same mixer.

Hi
    I have been using sac for two years now for IEMS a particular show, over that time the show has evolved with new channels added here and there, both me and the FOH engineer (on a CL5) now have these new things all over the place and we need to tidy it up to simplify our Dante patch.

How do I copy and paste a channel on one mixer to another on the SAME mixer? I know I can re-order them (in fact they are in a different order on each mixer already) or copy to another mixer but but that is not what I need to do. We need to standardise our Dante patch as we share RIO inputs and outputs and also use two other Dante devices and we don't always have the same rio devices available, sometimes one RIO32 and sometimes 2 x RIO16 and a RO8 often with an MU1

I have searched the manual several times but cant find any reference to it, I have tried ctrl-c and ctrl-v.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Copying channels to same mixer.

Hugh,

Please see pages 87 and 88 in the User Manual about Storing and recalling channel setting and such.

That should take care on your needs - as well as a few other things.

Hope this helps?

3. Default Re: Copying channels to same mixer.

Thank you, I was looking up the wrong "concept" and therefore using the wrong search terms. Would be helpful if you could rename the "cells" so you know what the are but still very useful and will allow me to sort what I need to, thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Copying channels to same mixer.

Hugh,

That is why I prefer to use the Store All From Channel To File and the Recall All From File To Channel options.