Close

Default Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram

Hi,

I have been looking for a decent stereo amplifier circuit diagram for quite a while. I am not a HiFi nerd, I simply needed to fabricate a straightforward stereo amplifier that could drive a few speakers for my desktop PC.

All the schematic graphs that I could discover appeared to include heaps of elusive parts or you needed to utilize it together with a pre-amplifier or some other amplifier arrange. It was continually something that influenced me to delay.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  12.6 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 5776
Size:  17.8 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  18.2 KB

But recently I found this wonderful little chip called TEA2025B. We just need a couple of capacitors to influence a better than average stereo speaker to out of it. It is so easy to construct that I set up it together on a stripboard in only a couple of hours.

The amplifier circuit diagram demonstrates a 2.5W * 2 stereo amplifier. We can likewise make a 5W mono amplifier out of it. There are numerous potential outcomes when you can influence such to a modest amplifier.

Thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by Andrew Russel; 10-13-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Default Re: Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram

Looks like it'll get the job done.

Here's another option....

https://www.vellemanusa.com/products/view/?id=525965

At the TV station where I work part time, we used a bunch of these kits, along with some small full-range TV speakers like these....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/L0AA46C-0001...EAAOSw6n5XqMBI

The assembled board and speakers fit nicely on the back of a single-RU vent panel, and you've got a rack-mountable stereo loudspeaker for PC's, TV's, etc. I just had to add a small pigtail cable with a stereo mini jack to the amp board for plugging stuff in.

Thumbs up Re: Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram

Hello CurtZHP, thanks for your responding.