Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: RME Digiface USB

Very nice! Good job! I still cant believe that that unit will run 32 channels ADAT through a USB 2.0 with no issues. Looks like you have a control surface hooked up to it also. Is that USB or MIDI? Details on that if you don't mind. And thanks for the pictures!

Kurt, Did you ever try to use a rack with Behringer ADA8200 as a stagebox? Using a long (30 m) ADAT cables as a multicore. Just wondering whether it will work or not? )))

Blog Entries

Alexs,
    Kurt, Did you ever try to use a rack with Behringer ADA8200 as a stagebox? Using a long (30 m) ADAT cables as a multicore. Just wondering whether it will work or not? )))
    ...I believe that the ADAT Extenders would be more applicable here. I did use an ADA-8200 along with a pair of ADAT Extenders - and it worked excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexs View Post
    Hello Alexs. No, I have not. I originally bought a MOTO LP32 to use in this rack and tried my MOTU 8A at the FOH position. I used a CAT6 cable between the two interfaces through the AVB ports. This configuration worked very well using the MOTU windows software, and in AMP, but SAC said the ASIO device was not a valid format. I love SAC and hope it gets more windows 10 compatible in time. I know that Bob is always working on something.

Best Regards,

Kurt Kroh,
    KrohTech.com