Close

Thread: The Levelizer?

Default The Levelizer?

How do i get audio data to A and B and wherefrom is it coming, which track?
    Can I choose a track?
    I am totally confused here!!
    I have the Levelizer on Outbuss 4, and there is only the A and B available.

From the manual:
    "A and B - This setting causes the Key information to be taken from one of the two internalvirtual buffers that can contain audio data sent and mixed from other channels or tracks in theMultiTrack. The virtual buffer is passed through the EQ filters and then used as a triggersource for the processing.Channels or tracks sending data to the A and B buffers must be on earlier channel or tracknumbers than the Levelizer using the A/B key information."
    Last edited by Göran Nordberg; 10-28-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Default Re: The Levelizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Göran Nordberg View Post
    How do i get audio data to A and B and wherefrom is it coming, which track?
    Can I choose a track?
    I am totally confused here!!
    I have the Levelizer on Outbuss 4, and there is only the A and B available.

From the manual:
    "A and B - This setting causes the Key information to be taken from one of the two internalvirtual buffers that can contain audio data sent and mixed from other channels or tracks in theMultiTrack. The virtual buffer is passed through the EQ filters and then used as a triggersource for the processing.Channels or tracks sending data to the A and B buffers must be on earlier channel or tracknumbers than the Levelizer using the A/B key information."
    Hi Goran, IIRC you need to patch the Levelizer on the sending (trigger) tracks and send to the A or B bus from the Levelizer itself.

Smile Re: The Levelizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Digital View Post
    Hi Goran, IIRC you need to patch the Levelizer on the sending (trigger) tracks and send to the A or B bus from the Levelizer itself.

Many big thanks to You..it is working. This is a big day for me, have struggled with the keying/sidechaning with Outbusses involved.
    Could never figure out how to do it.