Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: "Elements" G-EQ, Gverb, Gigaverb - NEW SAW NATIVE PLUGINS freeware in 2017!

The G-EQ is a demo version. It cuts volume every once in a while.
    Angie Dickinson Mickle

The Studio
    http://www.avocadoproductions.com/ze.../recording.htm

Chris' tribute site
    http://www.micklesong.com

Default Re: "Elements" G-EQ, Gverb, Gigaverb - NEW SAW NATIVE PLUGINS freeware in 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    The G-EQ is a demo version. It cuts volume every once in a while.
    Angie -
    It seems you are correct - sorry folks for missing this in my initial post!! I emailed the author letting him know I was interested in the commercial version since the "Buy Now" button seems to be broken. The Gigaverb and Gverb still make for a nice surprise Xmas present though to put in all of our SAW plugin folder stockings

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Blog Entries

Hello,

Maybe if it is worth it...we could all do a "Gee-Q-Buy"?

I emailed the developer with some thanks and some suggestions and while he said that development on these has stopped (at least for the time being) he would look into making the full version of the G-EQ available (either as donationware or via a PayPal direct payment) for those of us that might be interested. Apparently he needs to recompile the full version dll first so it might be a little bit of time before this is up. If I hear of any news for this I will post it up here.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

For those of you interested in purchasing the SAW native G-EQ plugin from Elements - I received this email today:
    "I think currently it is best to do it like this if you agree (or if you have some better suggestion):
    Whoever is interested in GEq, please contact me at elementsplugins at gmail dot com
    Once orders are collected i'll send mails with download link and Paypal address, and then you send $18.9 to provided address. (Re-checked the last price, it was 15.59 EUR which is currently about $19 today).

I have quickly fixed the bug with manual value-entering, number-box was misaligned vertically. Thanks again for noticing. Hopefully i did not make any new bug doing it.
    You were right about Bypass button too, I thought it already exists in SAW, but I mixed it up with the VST interface. Resizing on-the-fly sounds reasonable too, but it calls for major rewrite, and introduces possible instability and memory issues. Let's leave these two aside for now."

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Also discovered via the developer that on the G-EQ that you can get a variety of different filters (e.g. bell, high shelf, low shelf, high pass, low pass, band pass, notch, peaking bell) by right clicking on the node applicable to the band on the gui.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic View Post
    Also discovered via the developer that on the G-EQ that you can get a variety of different filters (e.g. bell, high shelf, low shelf, high pass, low pass, band pass, notch, peaking bell) by right clicking on the node applicable to the band on the gui.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson
    Very cool, Steve. Thanks for your efforts.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Just a note that I was able to purchase the full version of the G-EQ for a low price of $19 and it checks out all good.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Just purchased the eq also!
    Angie Dickinson Mickle

The Studio
    http://www.avocadoproductions.com/ze.../recording.htm

Chris' tribute site
    http://www.micklesong.com

As did I.
    Michael McInnis Productions