Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Color coded mixer?

Hello, Bob L. any future plans for track colors in the mixer ?

Default Re: Color coded mixer?

Possibly... like in SAC.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Possibly... like in SAC.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Possibly... like in SAC.

Bob L
    That would be awesome!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

I dunno, you guys. You shot 'em down, but I think some of my ideas were AT LEAST as good as a color-coded mixer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    I dunno, you guys. You shot 'em down, but I think some of my ideas were AT LEAST as good as a color-coded mixer!
    Tom, your request for file manager changes are in most cases something not in Bob's control, they come from the Operating System. Its not a question of bringing back a feature, it was never a feature to begin with (just a side effect of the particular version of the OS you are/were running).

Not to discount your request, just to put it in perspective.

The channel color request is something that Bob does have control over and was already implemented in SAC. This makes it a question of keeping the SAW and SAC interfaces in sync.
    Last edited by cgrafx; 02-01-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Oh, OK...ok...

Then how about putting the scroll bar back below the multitrack mix? I've been tolerating its absence since someone explained that you can scroll by putting your cursor at the bottom of a track, etc., but as much as I've tried to convince myself that this works as well as the scroll bar, it simply doesn't. In fact, it only works about 60% of the time and that's ridiculous for such an otherwise awesome program.

Bob, I won't ask for the other stuff anymore, but can I pleeeeease just have my scroll bar back?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    Then how about putting the scroll bar back below the multitrack mix? I've been tolerating its absence since someone explained that you can scroll by putting your cursor at the bottom of a track, etc., but as much as I've tried to convince myself that this works as well as the scroll bar, it simply doesn't. In fact, it only works about 60% of the time and that's ridiculous for such an otherwise awesome program.

Bob, I won't ask for the other stuff anymore, but can I pleeeeease just have my scroll bar back?
    Tom -- you know about the right-click-drag option to move around in the MT, right? Also, left-click-dragging up against any MTT border scrolls the MT. Also, simply clicking near any MT border does an incremental scroll.
    Last edited by Dave Labrecque; 02-12-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Yes, and as I said, I've been pretending that works just fine for me, but it doesn't. I want my scroll bar back or I am going to start a national organization to lobby for its immediate return!