Yep, that was the problem, AA Translator copy protection... Works like a charm now...back to flying in SAW :-) I also installed the latest version of AA Translator; The translation process is now much faster than 6.1.? With this new 8700K build. Michael has also added an improve choice to point to a specific directory for connected media files (ie wavs) which is another time saver.

I have decided to go dual boot with Win7 and see how that goes. Ken is right...it isn't that easy to find a Win 7 Pro product key on Amazon. There are plenty of discs for sale, but that isn't working for me...UK vendors not shipping to France... And I'd like my OS in Eng, thanks...my Win10 is French,, which can get to be quite annoying...if you want to DL the Win7 ISO from MS, you will require a product key before you can DL. I found a vendor (G2deal.com) who is charging 10 currency units for OEM product key only...I will post back to share how it goes. Hopefully, they can issue to my country... Seems to be taking a long time for the key to arrive in my inbox.