this is my first post on this forum. We have been using saw for about 8 years at our church. knowing that we have barely been scratching the surface of what saw can do its now time to dive in. i have many questions but one at a time right. Ok so i am now using multi tracks in our services for the praise and worship in our church. I have each song setup with the same template and stored under their names. Trying to eliminate the awkward pause between songs i have been trying to figure out how to put sets together for each service. So i stumble upon blend session and i have been attempting to use that (i still wonder if there is another way)
My problem is when i try to blend another session they all line up on the wrong channels that i have setup and i am wondering how to get them to line up on the same channels i created them on. also sometimes i get a notice/ that says sequence entries may only be place on input tracks. Please keep in mind i am the pastor of the church without much computer savy and no IT guy at the moment. What takes some of you 5 minutes could take me 5 hours to figure out. if this has been covered on this forum i couldnt find it Thank you in advance I will post my other questions 1 at a time as i have time. Anyone out there using saw for church like this?