Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Burning Software to use with Cue Sheet Generated Images?

Have always enjoyed using Cue Sheet Generator with Nero Burning Rom, which worked fine up until Nero 2012. After that Nero Burning Rom screwed up and repeated the first track for all tracks on the disc. Accordingly I kept a copy of 2012 alive on all my computers including a Window 10 which just died from a bad SSD. Now, Nero 2012 will not work in my restored Windows 10. What burning program do you like to work with Cue Sheet Generator Images & tracks? Thank you.

Default Re: Burning Software to use with Cue Sheet Generated Images?

I never used CSG, but I've been using Hofa's CD Burn and DDP for several years now since most duplicators started preferring DDP over CD masters. Good program, and I do believe it will work with Cue files.

2nd that,
    Hofa CD burn and DDP generator is fantastic, also facilitates entering UPC/EAN , ISRC and other CD Text. plus allows you to finetune things like levels, gaps etc.without having to generate another Cue sheet.

I believe CDBurnerXP will also import CueSheets ( I use that for al other CD / DVD burning tasks) could be worth a look, always works very well for me!

Cheers..
    Robert V.
    www.shinustudios.com
    www.art2ear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sean McCoy View Post
    I never used CSG, but I've been using Hofa's CD Burn and DDP for several years now since most duplicators started preferring DDP over CD masters. Good program, and I do believe it will work with Cue files.
    Thanks. I'll check these out.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
    2nd that,
    Hofa CD burn and DDP generator is fantastic, also facilitates entering UPC/EAN , ISRC and other CD Text. plus allows you to finetune things like levels, gaps etc.without having to generate another Cue sheet.

I believe CDBurnerXP will also import CueSheets ( I use that for al other CD / DVD burning tasks) could be worth a look, always works very well for me!

Cheers..
    I am trying CDBurnerXP, but cannot import Cue Sheets. Any suggestions?

I agree that Sonoris DDP Creator and Hofa DDP Player/Maker are an excellent combination, and offer many exceptional features. You can also use Easy CD Creator to simply burn Cue Sheet files, (and it's available on-line for free). And I believe Burrrn is still a viable alternative as well, but with very limited editing capability.

But as was said, DDP files are the preferred way to provide files to replicators these days.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rupert View Post
    I agree that Sonoris DDP Creator and Hofa DDP Player/Maker are an excellent combination, and offer many exceptional features. You can also use Easy CD Creator to simply burn Cue Sheet files, (and it's available on-line for free). And I believe Burrrn is still a viable alternative as well, but with very limited editing capability.

But as was said, DDP files are the preferred way to provide files to replicators these days.
    +1 for Burrrn, although I think folks are having trouble getting it to work with Windows 10. I could be wrong about that. It's the simplest, fastest (and free-est) git-er-dun burner app I know of. Drag the CUE file in and BURRRN (baby) BURRRN!

Doesn't EAC work with CUE files, too? Or is EAC dead these days?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

EAC does work with cue files, and I'm still using it. Tempted by Hofa, though - it's a good deal more sophisticated.

Quote Originally Posted by andy cross View Post
    EAC does work with cue files, and I'm still using it. Tempted by Hofa, though - it's a good deal more sophisticated.
    Yes, but does EAC work with Windows10??
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    +1 for Burrrn, although I think folks are having trouble getting it to work with Windows 10. I could be wrong about that. It's the simplest, fastest (and free-est) git-er-dun burner app I know of. Drag the CUE file in and BURRRN (baby) BURRRN!

Doesn't EAC work with CUE files, too? Or is EAC dead these days?
    My mistake; I meant "Exact Audio Copy" (EAC), not "Easy CD Creator". And EAC does work well for burning cue files. It supports the drag and drop function as well. But the DDP request is looming larger every day. But that's assuming CDs hang around long enough for it to be an issue.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.