Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: PSP E27 Eq and PSP 2445 Reverb Plugin Issue

Hi Dell,

I haven't heard back from PSP. In the email I sent I included contact info and a link for Saw Studio.

Hopefully they will check out these plugins with Saw Studio to verify that they work and what if any extra files have to be present.

It would be nice to know if other plugins that require iLok work in Saw and Windows 10.

Blog Entries

William,
    It would be nice to know if other plugins that require iLok work in Saw and Windows 10.
    ...Hmmmm...Scuffham's S-Gear and Softube TSAR-1 Reverb, both working fine.

There were others, but I can not remember them at the moment.

I wanted to see if I would get the same results with Windows 7 as Dell reported. I installed iLok manger, SAW Studio, and the PSP 2445 Reverb plugin on an older core 2 Dual computer.

I was able to add the PSP 2445 Reverb to a track and remove it a number of times without SAW shutting down as it does with Windows 10. Perhaps the Windows 10 computer is missing some important files but I have no idea what they would be. The PSP 2445 Reverb and PSP E27 plugins don't list much information as far as requirements.

Still haven't heard back from PSP. I sent a follow up email and hope to get a reply soon and of course Bob is very willing to work with them.