Close

Default OT: Behringer X-TOUCH ONE

Hello,

Somethin' new: Behringer X-TOUCH ONE

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  11.5 KB

Default Re: OT: Behringer X-TOUCH ONE

Any ideas on pricing and timeline for availability? I can find nothing on this, except at the Behringer site.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

A UK site will let you preorder for 139 pounds with delivery expected June 20-25.

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording...l-Surface/2INE

And then I noticed the banner on top asking why I'm not looking at the US site.

https://www.gear4music.com/us/en/Rec...l-Surface/2INE

$155 to preorder with delivery expected June 20-22. The Channel must be choppy these days.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

I wonder how well this could be setup to work with SS.
    I love the story of Christmas - Matthew 1:18-24

Quote Originally Posted by Kent F View Post
    I wonder how well this could be setup to work with SS.
    Yes, I would like to know as well, it's supposed to supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols, so that is really promising.

I would like to have a look at the button overlay but have trouble finding it on the Sawstudio website download area.

Cheers....
    RobertV

www.shinustudios.com

I've only ever been using a mouse for editing and have wondered if there were other options that I should consider. Anyone using a controller like this with Studio? If so, what would say are the pros and cons?
    I love the story of Christmas - Matthew 1:18-24

Smile Re: OT: Behringer X-TOUCH ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Kent F View Post
    I've only ever been using a mouse for editing and have wondered if there were other options that I should consider. Anyone using a controller like this with Studio? If so, what would say are the pros and cons?
    Hi Kent:
    I've tried different setups over the years, which in addition to a normal keyboard were:

• Kensington original trackball and X-Keys (PI Engineering) XK-24 keypad (I bought the PS2 version instead of USB unfortunately or I would probably still be using it)
    • Later model Kensington Trackball with Scroll wheel and Frontier Design Alphatrack (Loved the Alphatrack, never got the Fader working properly but still really
      useful bought a second one but had the same issues, and both eventually failed on me.
    • Later model Kensington Trackball with Scroll wheel + a modified Dell Optical Mouse and Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard with 12 (x3) programmable keys
      this is what I still currently use I found the G1 - 12 keys are really easy to program and work great with SawStudio
      I am happy to share a list of the 12 keys and what functions are programmed into them.

Once the X-Touch One becomes available I am planning to get one and perhaps get rid of the Trackball.
    I am primarily left handed and feel more comfortable with Trackball and Mouse on my Left. As the Programmable "G" Keys on the keyboard are also on the Left,
    I feel getting the X-Touch and placing it on my RHS would be a more balanced way off working, which is what I loved about using the Alphatrack.

Time for a Coffee
    Cheers
    RobertV

www.shinustudios.com