Close

Default PSP A 27 Eq and 2445 Reverb plugin issue update

I finally heard back from PSP concerning the issue I am having with their A 27 Eq and 2445 Reverb plugins and Windows 10 64 bit. Until or if there is a fix, as Bob suggested, I will need to insert and keep one of the plugins on an empty track to prevent SAW from closing if I remove the plugin from an active track. The issue with these plugins is described in my previous thread.

This the reply from PSP.

Hi William,
    At first I’m sorry for my very very late answer.
    The SAWStudio is „exotic” DAW system for me and I have been using it first time .
    I have installed it on several Windows system and checked it with most our plugins.

It always works correctly, with load and remove to track: Win7, Win8 and Win10
    Except one case : Windows 10 (64 bits version ) April 2018 Update (version 1803).
    We (not only we) heve big problems with this Windows update.
    Most functions on it work in another way, we wait for next update which will repair bugs and we recommend not installing it.

But problem is in other side SAWStudio works only in 32 bits mode.
    We make our plugins in 64 bits mode with mapping to 32 bits.

Probably Microsoft (same as Apple) has started the process of extinction of support for 32-bit systems.
    We must wait for next update, maybe 32bits support will be much more improve than in April 2018 Update (version 1803).

warm regards
    Piotr Dmuchowski

Default Re: PSP A 27 Eq and 2445 Reverb plugin issue update

First, I'm excited to be using an exotic DAW. Second, that's some pretty thorough support there.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com