Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need newe work flow to make CDs

I suddenly find that my native plug in Cue Sheet Generator has reverted to a demo version and I am helpless to restore it. I also realize that I am clueless as to how to create CDs from my SAW projects. Is there a tutorial or help file to refer to. Any suggestions to help me past this impasse would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Need newe work flow to make CDs

Ed,

I don't create CD's from within SAW. Generally I create wav files and burn with CD Architect from Sony. I wish I could be more help.

-Bill
    " It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life … that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bill Corkery Productions
    Studio for Creative Audio

Bill,
    Thank you for your reply. I will attempt that today. Cue Sheet Generator was always intuitive, quick way to conform CD tracks to various edit changes.
    Ed

You could always try to reach Jon and see about getting your registration code back. Or a new one.

https://www.jms-audioware.com/

Click on "Contact."
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    You could always try to reach Jon and see about getting your registration code back. Or a new one.

https://www.jms-audioware.com/

Click on "Contact."
    I would love to be able to do that and would even repay the $50 registration fee, but I find no recent activity on the web site. I have enquired about a new license from Jon's agent, Digital River, but gotten no intelligent response. I will retry "Contact"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Snape View Post
    I would love to be able to do that and would even repay the $50 registration fee, but I find no recent activity on the web site. I have enquired about a new license from Jon's agent, Digital River, but gotten no intelligent response. I will retry "Contact"
    I only suggested it because I always found Jon to be a pretty friendly, helpful guy, and, although I haven't emailed with him in several years, I imagine he's still the same.

The fact that the website remains in existence (hosting and registration are current) seems to indicate that he still has some kind of interest in maintaining some semblance of continuation for his products -- if only as a favor to us.

Let us know how you make out.

Hey -- gotta ask -- did you search your old emails and records for your registration code? I know I've had to do that in the past when faced with the same issue you're facing now. And it worked for me. Perhaps the only benefit of being as OCD as I am (i.e., saving everything).
    Last edited by Dave Labrecque; 07-06-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts