Close

Default RME Octamic-D 8 channel mic pre - I have 2 (total of 16 inputs) for sale

Hi all,
    I haven't used my RME Octamic-D pre's in a while. I have TWO (down from 3) in excellent condition. I have either the original FW cable for each or a close substitute. NOTE: THIS IS A MISTAKE. THE OCTAMIC-D DOES NOT USE FIREWIRE. I INCLUDE A HIGH-QUALITY 3' HOSA TOSLINK CABLE I'll be putting these on eBay and Craigslist/Seattle soon, but I thought I'd offer them here first. The Octamic II units, used, are going for a minimum of $1000 on eBay. I had one for awhile and I really couldn't tell the difference in the quality of the mic pre's. So I'm offering these at $450 each, with maybe a multi-unit discount, plus shipping. I can provide details, pics, serial numbers, etc.

BOTH OCTAMIC-D UNITS ARE VERY CLEAN, FULLY OPERATIONAL AND COME WITH AN RME-APPROVED POWER SUPPLY. RACK EARS AND HANDLES, TOO. NO MANUAL OR MANUFACTURER'S SHIPPING BOX.

Thanks and I hope everyone here is doing great. I've been plugging away with the Seattle Symphony as house audio and with the Irish Tenors as Tour/Production Manager, so I'm not getting the use out of my SAC/SAW rigs I did a while ago when I toured with Natalie MacMaster. I used 2 of the units with a Digiface to mix Natalie live with SAC and it turned out great.

Happy summer everyone!

Regards,
    Ira
    Last edited by IraSeigel; 07-10-2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Sold 1 unit; added details in CAPS.
    Currently using:
    T43p Thinkpad w/XP SP3 for FOH, Subs and Front Fill Mixes (20% CPU load);
    T500 Thinkpad w/Win7 SP1 for 6 Monitor Mixes (15% CPU load)
    Running at 2x32
    2 Digifaces, 1 w/CardBus, 1 w/ExpressCard
    3-Octamic-D for mic inputs - using the dual outputs to split the ADAT signal to the Digifaces;
    1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all FOH sends; 1-RME ADI-8 Pro for all Monitor sends;

Default Re: RME Octamic-D 8 channel mic pre - I have 3 (total of 24 inputs) for sale

I sent you a PM.

ambler