I could use some advice....Far too many clubs and bars in our area have the bands or stage set up in a corner of the room. Sometimes the room is "L" Shaped and the band is in the "heel "or corner of the "L". The Bar and serving stations usually face the front line of the stage so the audience seating is split down the Left and the Right sides of the stage.

Either way....in order to get FOH speaker coverage to the room....you basically have to point the Speakers down their respective walls to the Left and the Right....with a dead zone in the dance floor directly in front of the band

For a square or rectangular room or stage....where the band is set up along a back wall instead of a corner...I prefer to place my subs in the center of the stage in order to get even coverage and prevent a Power ally. But when set up in a corner....now the subs are"behind" the FOH speakers in relation to the audience hearing position.

Time aligning the back line to the PA....forget it....how do you set that up?...to what are you aligning things to? The Sub or the FOH speaker?

Any advice or perspective would be appreciated...