Close

Blog Entries

Default WOT: Flexibility

Good Day,

I must say, I am very much enjoying the flexibility of not only the individual usages of SAC and SAWStudio - but also the combined usages as well.

I have been practicing into "the wee hours of the night" getting ready for a gig in early August and being able to come up with various "scenarios" to help me along has been just great.

With the twenty-four F-Key views, and more importantly, the ability to save these views and then to be able to call them whenever needed - is a real bonus indeed.

I have since retired Riffstation and Guitar Pro - and am using SAWStudio all the time now. This is great in that it assists me in becoming more am more familiar with the software.

As the title suggests, I really like and appreciate the overall flexibility of the RML software applications.

Using batch files is particularly handy. Being able to use different .prf files and .fky files on start in SAWStudio is just wonderful.

Anyhow, just taking a break or two and to say, "Thanks Bob!" and thanks to all "guys and gals" here on the forum.

Attachment 2787
    Last edited by mr_es335; 07-20-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Default Re: WOT: Flexibility

Working in other platforms always leaves me glad to get back to SawStudio and the RML world in general. Bob's efforts have made much possible. May he live long and prosper. No. Really. Because we Sawyers all have a vested interest in his continued success.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com