I've had two "issues" lately, and wonder if anyone else has experienced these:

1. SAW Echo/Delay: open a new .edl and place a short sample -- maybe a kick drum, on any track at 00:00:00. Insert the SAW delay plugin. Set it to somewhere around 400 ms or so. Place another kick sample somewhere down the timeline (anywhere after say, 5 seconds so that playback will continue). Hit "Play" and you'll hear one repeat. So far, so good. Now increase the feedback to 70 or 80 and hit "Play". Still only ONE repeat (at least that's what I'm experiencing. Move the first sample a couple of seconds in, start playback at 00:00:00 and you'll get multiple repeats as I would expect. If you start playback close to that sample, again you get only one echo. This is critical if a song starts with something to be echoed. My workaround has been to move the whole song down the timeline, render it, then cut off the beginning. Is this only me experiencing this behavior?

2. Panning: I have been creating performance tracks for a client. Click is panned completely left and music (everything else BUT the click, including the effect sends and returns) are panned 100% to the right. The resulting music channel (right) is devoid of click. But turn down the right channel so you can clearly hear the click channel (left), and it has reverb with it. It's soft, but present. I can't for the life of me figure out why that's happening. Any ideas?

TIA