Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: SAWStudio Echo and a panning anomalies

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    I am guessing the reverb problem was solved by moving it pre-fader?
    I haven't revisited that and won't get to it today, but I will. And I'll report back. Thanks.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rupert View Post
    I haven't revisited that and won't get to it today, but I will. And I'll report back. Thanks.
    Well, methinks I was simply hearing bleed through my board and in fact, the reverb and click were separated all along. I'll try to give this a conclusive test, but I'm quite certain it's working fine now. Sorry to have sent up a flag on this one before I really was sure.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rupert View Post
    Well, methinks I was simply hearing bleed through my board and in fact, the reverb and click were separated all along. I'll try to give this a conclusive test, but I'm quite certain it's working fine now. Sorry to have sent up a flag on this one before I really was sure.
    Michael,
    I'm attaching the .edl from the original problematic file. I'll not include the actual audio files, as it really isn't important to hear the parts. But you can see I had disabled ALL instruments except the harp and banjo. I had panned both instruments to the right and placed some reverb (aux 2 send) on the harp. The return above the fader of aux 2 is panned to the center, when it should be panned right, although the pan above it is panned correctly to the right. Therein lies the rub, I believe.
    Thanks for administering your troubleshooting prowess. My stupid error caused a lot of wasted time. Sorry about that!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Richard Rupert; 08-14-2018 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Clarity
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording

No worries, glad you figured it out.
    Michael McInnis Productions