Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: OT: Need to Downsize

Quote Originally Posted by Wink0r View Post
    I bought one of the X-Air 18 units. I miss many SAC features when using it. If others have had success with the 1820 I may pick one up to play with over the winter.
    I did the same (bought an X-Air 18) and also miss SAC's control. I think Behringer took a few pages from Bob's playbook when designing the controlling software, but left out a lot of features. The nice thing about it though is the compactness of the hardware, and built-in WiFi.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Thanks Dell, that is not the thread that I think I recall but it does shed some light on the subject!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Wink0r,

Have a peep here: RME Digiface USB

Blog Entries

Good day,

As I have been working diligently to get the new setup working successfully, this has provided me with the opportunity of "getting back to basics" so-to-speak, with regards to RML software installation and configuration.

More specifically, this has made me again realize just how well RML software is designed- especially with regards to the software's overall functionality, being limited only by your imagination.

There is simply no other software out there that comes anywhere close to what SAC and SAW can do - either solo or in tandem.

A heartfelt thanks to Bob for his continued efforts. These efforts are indeed appreciated - or is it "under-demeciated"?