Close

Blog Entries

Default WOTBRNWOT: Why do I sound so good?

Good day one and all!

WOTBRNWOT = Way off topic but really not way of topic. Instead of "and the beat goes on...", it will soon be, "and the list goes on...."

I have been testing out a BOSE L1 Model II system along with various small mixers. Though the ones I have tried have been okay, they are not SAC!

When I connect to my SAC system and I begin to play, I hear what I sincerely believe I AM TO HEAR - absolutely wonderful sounds. I simply do not get this kind of output from others systems that I have tried - and the list is somewhat substantial, Bose, Behringer, Yamaha, Allen & Heath, Mackie, Soundcraft, Roland and Yorkville Sound. Out of these, the Yamaha and the Allen & Heath come very close - but not close enough, in my humble opinion.

The latest "break the camel's back" situation was with the Bose T1 mixer that comes with Bose L1. Again, okay for some things, but for others - absolutely horrible.

So, I am "stickin' with SAC"...and as a good acquaintance of mine says, "Dell! Just shut up and play!".

So, "Why do I sound so good?"...And the only answer is, "Because of Bob!".

Thanks again, Bob.

Default Re: WOTBRNWOT: Why do I sound so good?

Glad you are enjoying it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Bob L