Close

Default CAN NO LONGER SEE VIDEO ON VIDEO TRACK VIEWER

As you guys might know im a little slow at this stuff. I posted wanting to add video to saw many months ago. I finally was able to get a video into saw that coincidentally was the right length and time so it worked great. Excited i decided to start adding videos with lyrics for our church. Im planning to eliminate the need for someone to run easy worship for the congregation. After doing about 10 songs all of a sudden i could not see any videos in the viewer anymore. I went and checked the first one and i couldn't see that one either. What did i do wrong? I must have clicked or bumped something. I appreciate any help on this
    Rob

Default Re: CAN NO LONGER SEE VIDEO ON VIDEO TRACK VIEWER

I have found it is easy to corrupt the video track. I have never really found out what does it, but usually once it is corrupted it stays that way unless you either remove all clips from the timeline (this only works some of the time), or rebuild all the video clips on another layer.
    Michael McInnis Productions

Default Re: CAN NO LONGER SEE VIDEO ON VIDEO TRACK VIEWER

Have you lost keyframe sync using MP4s? Are you looking at an empty layer in the SawStudio multitrack? I am an audio guy, I really don't do any video editing.

I only ever use the SawStudio video viewer with low res versions ( internet transfer speeds and online storage space is one main reasons we use low res) for getting (lip) sync right and/or to ensure the director approves of the audio edit to picture. I only use avi. I've never edited or comped video in SS. I get video edits/ comps from our video editors. The editors all use Premiere CC. They send MP4 reference videos which I then convert to AVI on my end. Sometimes there is some unseen issue in the MP4 and I have to request a new render from the video editor. Typically, if SS throws a "trouble opening file" of any description, that video must be replaced...it is never going to work.
    i7 8700K ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming Pro 64GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4-3000 Palit GeForce 1050ti KalmX StarTech PEX1394B3 with 2x FireStudio Mobile daisy chain over 1394A [dual boot] Win10 Pro (1709) on Samsung960 Pro/ Win 7 Pro 64 on Evo 850 Propellerhead Reason 10 & 8.3 SawStudio Lite 5.6 Drawmer MC2.1 Adam A7X Avantone MixCubes Gibson 74-75 Byrdland Heartfield RR-8 Fender Cybertwin FE & SE Digitech GSP2101 Dual SDisc GLab LMS-1