Close

Thread: ART TubeOpto 8s

Post ART TubeOpto 8s

I have five (5) ART Tube Opto 8s for sale. These were removed from a church install and are very clean - no mobile use. All have had the Alesis WaveFront chip that gave trouble in some batches replaced by qualified ART technicians and have worked flawlessly since then. They were only replaced because we went to an M32.

$140 each plus shipping from 78413. I might be willing to consider a discount if purchasing two or more at once.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Otherwise, they go on Ebay later this week.

Thanks,
    Don
    Last edited by wd5don; 11-13-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    Don

Asus PQ5E, Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16 GHz, 4Gb DDR2 1000 RAM, XP Pro SP3, RME RayDAT, 4 x ADA8000, WNDR3700

Sometimes the dragon wins...

Cool Re: ART TubeOpto 8s

Quote Originally Posted by wd5don View Post
    I have five (5) ART Tube Opto 8s for sale. These were removed from a church install and are very clean - no mobile use. All have had the Alesis WaveFront chip that gave trouble in some batches replaced by qualified ART technicians and have worked flawlessly since then. They were only replaced because we went to an M32.

$140 each plus shipping from 78413. I might be willing to consider a discount if purchasing two or more at once.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Otherwise, they go on Ebay later this week.

Thanks,
    Don

I am a very old, very curious neophite ... but I think that my old M Audio 1814 has a adat lightpipe that will support this device. If so, I would love to have the additional imputs. But I am a really slowed down old geezer without any experience hooking this stuff up. If you have them, still, and can bear with me a bit, perhaps ...

I've used Bob's software 20+ years now ... still the most fun I've had with my pants on ...

Default Re: ART TubeOpto 8s

If his are sold/no longer available I have a couple siting in the warehouse that I can make available.