Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 64 bit SAW

Default Re: 64 bit SAW

Quote Originally Posted by 80bit View Post
    i use samplitude eq116 many years, but now I'm going on my way with sawstudio and sonoris Eq much more precise and deeper sound.

what are your ideas on your eq 116?

sonoris eq is very transparent coming to my ear, your feedback is valuable thank you
    I use Sonoris EQ a lot - it definitely has its own sound via its upsampling algorithm in HQ mode, and has an excellent gui to me.
    An interesting article to read regarding digital eq's is at http://ericbeam.com/?p=361

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

2. Default Re: 64 bit SAW

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic View Post
    I use Sonoris EQ a lot - it definitely has its own sound via its upsampling algorithm in HQ mode, and has an excellent gui to me.
    An interesting article to read regarding digital eq's is at http://ericbeam.com/?p=361

Best regards,
    Steve Berson
    what's your opinion Eq116 (transparent eq) and samplitude sound engine quality ?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 80bit View Post
    what's your opinion Eq116 (transparent eq) and samplitude sound engine quality ?
    thank you
    I have no opinion on EQ116 because I have never used it. Samplitude / Sequoia are both excellent DAW apps with well coded DSP - I know many engineers whose work I respect that use them. I prefer SAWStudio myself because I already own and am used to SAW, so I can work very quickly in it, and have no desire or reason to migrate to another DAW app where I would have to go through a period of learning curves.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Blog Entries

Good day,

I thought that this thread was to be about 64-bt SAW?

PS: I am not attempting to be "forum police" here - I thought this to be plain old common sense. I am excited to hear what others have to say about the new releases and come here to hopefully find just that?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 12-16-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Good day,

PS: I am not attempting to "forum police" here - I thought this to be plain old common sense. I am excited to hear what others have to say about the new releases and come here to hopefully find just that?
    I've been concurring with this opinion, since it first got off topic...

Good day,

PS: I am not attempting to be "forum police" here - I thought this to be plain old common sense. I am excited to hear what others have to say about the new releases and come here to hopefully find just that?
    Sorry for furthering the derailing - I was just trying to be helpful by replying to 80bit's questions - but folks are very correct that for best forum etiquette 80bit should start a new thread with his questions instead of putting a number of them in under a thread on a topic not related to any of his own questions.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

7. Default Re: 64 bit SAW

There are very important people in this forum, therefore they want to ask them very important questions, these answers are very valuable to me. I'm as curious as you new version every day I think.

Blog Entries

Good day one and all!

In light of the forthcoming 64-bit versions of SAW and SAC, I have a small suggestion for all of the RML forum folks...

"If each of us were to offer a small gratuity - say something between $1.00 to $10.00, as a small gesture to say "Thank You" to Bob for all of his efforts - which is completely beyond comprehension, so that we can do something "above-and-beyond" for him...what do you think?"

Ponder this for a moment-or-two...and let us see what we all can do!!

Good day one and all!

In light of the forthcoming 64-bit versions of SAW and SAC, I have a small suggestion for all of the RML forum folks...

"If each of us were to offer a small gratuity - say something between $1.00 to $10.00, as a small gesture to say "Thank You" to Bob for all of his efforts - which is completely beyond comprehension, so that we can do something "above-and-beyond" for him...what do you think?"

Ponder this for a moment-or-two...and let us see what we all can do!!
    That would be nice. Bob had gone above and beyond to help me when I have issues and he has others also.

Thanks for the thought... but no need... there will be an upgrade fee coming along with the code when ready. I'm close... trying to get all of it finished by the end of the year... all the plugins have added a huge load to the task though... so it will be close.

Bob L